Be a Champion
We are a volunteer driven organization. We consider our volunteers to be one of our greatest assets, and they are our CHAMPIONS!
New Hope offers a variety of rewarding opportunities for generous and compassionate people who would like to make a difference in the lives of grieving children, teens, and adults. Each year, over 250 Champions participate in New Hope programs. Join our team today.
Be a Grief Group Facilitator
- Work with grieving children, teens, and adults as they begin their journeys toward hope and healing—finding their “new normal”
- Once you complete the interview process, have been chosen to participate, pass a background check, you will train with our grief experts. All group facilitators complete a 15-hour training to learn the skills necessary to be a grief support group facilitator.
Volunteer Group Facilitator Application Form (PDF download)
Be a New Hope Family Camp Facilitator
Become a facilitator and come to Ronald McDonald Camp for Good Times with us. We offer two camps a year to families and are always in need of caring, compassionate, people who want to serve and give back to grieving families.
Volunteer at our Special Events
Volunteer at our annual fundraisers and help us raise money for New Hope
Volunteer Application (PDF download)
Assist in the New Hope office
- Help with mailings and preparation for our Special Events
- Help office staff with clerical work and projects
- Help prepare materials for grief groups
Be a New Hope Ambassador
- Promote New Hope within the community
- Share New Hope with your friends, family, and co-workers
- Encourage others to get involved and give back to New Hope
Become a New Hope Intern
- New Hope offers Internship opportunities to students who are currently enrolled in college and are interested in serving alongside us to help serve the grieving
For more information or to Volunteer please contact the New Hope office at (562) 429-0075