1. Ask your employer to match your donation that you make to New Hope. Many employers offer a donation matching program to their employees.
2. Make a tax deductible donation to New Hope and become one of our corporate partners. All corporate sponsors are acknowledged on our website and newsletter.
3. Make a donation in honor or memory of someone who passed away.
4. Participate in one of our Fundraisers.
5. Got a Birthday Coming Up? Instead of asking your friends for Birthday gifts ask them to make a donation to New Hope and help continue to support those who are grieving.
6. Tell a Friend about New Hope. Educate your family, friends, and colleagues about our services
7. Distribute New Hope Materials to the community. Volunteers are needed to distribute brochures and grief education materials within the community—schools, churches, community organizations, etc.
8. Become our FAN! Become a fan on our Facebook page and share with your Facebook friends. Join our monthly Newsletter—get connected!
9. Charitable Contribution in Lieu of Flowers. In lieu of having friends and family give flowers, you can have them honor the life of your loved one by making a charitable contribution to New Hope. These contributions will help those who have yet to call New Hope, find the hope and healing that we offer.